CONDOR Plume P4 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CONDOR Plume P4 Plus?
- First of all, switch the smartphone off by using the Power Button.
- Afterward, hold the Volume Up + Power Key together for a short while.
- In the next step, let go of the Power Button when Condor Logo pops up, but keep holding Volume Up.
- You will be able to release the Volume Up as soon as the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- After that, select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. You should use the Volume Buttons to navigate in this mode and to confirm the chosen option press Power Key.
- In this step, choose to YES in order to begin the whole Hard Reset process.
- As you can see your smartphone complete wiping data so you can press Power Rocker when Reboot System Now is highlighted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.