CONQUEST S16 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CONQUEST S16?
- Start by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off your smartphone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power key for a few moments.
- Release all held buttons when the CONQUEST logo appears on the screen.
- After that choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now go to Factory data reset option.
- At last, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Wonderful! All your data will be removed during this operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.