CoolPAD 7232 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD 7232?
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when CoolPAD logo pops up.
- In this menu use Volume key to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Now select “yes” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again press the Power button to select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.