CoolPAD E2C Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD E2C?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the CoolPAD logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.