CoolPAD N7 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD N7 Plus?
- At the very beginning push the Power button for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Secondly, press and hold Volume Up + Power keys together.
- Release both buttons if you see CoolPAD logo on the screen.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose Yes with the Power key.
- After that select Reboot system now with the same key.
- Good job! You are perfeormed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.