CoolPAD Note 3S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD Note 3S?
- You should start by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up, Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release Power key as soon as you see the CoolPAD icon.
- Afterwards, use Volume buttons in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- From the menu in front of you choose “yes”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.