CoolPAD Rogue Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD Rogue?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the CoolPAD logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then you should select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed from your phone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.