CoolPAD Spice Mi 515 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD Spice Mi 515?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons until CoolPAD logo shows up on the screen.
- Next to release all keys and from the Recovery Mode select “wipe data/factory reset”. Here use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose “yes” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.