CoolPAD Y75 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CoolPAD Y75?
- Switch off the cell phone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step should press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down button at the same time for a few seconds.
- While holding thess keys het press the Power rocker.
- The Recovery Screen should appear on the screen.
- Afterwards press the Home Button to enter the Recovery Mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option “reboot system now” by using Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.