CROSSCALL Core-X4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CROSSCALL Core-X4?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when the CROSSCALL logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down if Recovery Mode appears.
- Then use Volume keys to navigate to wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button.
- Now select yes from the menu.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed so you need to install and customize your apps once more.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.