CROSSCALL Odyssey Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CROSSCALL Odyssey?
- At the start, you will have to press the Power button for a little while and then confirm your choice, clicking on the Power off option on the screen.
- Next, you’ll have to wait until the phone shuts down and then press the Power key together with the Volume Up key until the logo appears, then release.
- At this point, you will need to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using the Volume keys to move and the Power key to choose options.
- Next, select the Yes — clear all user data option.
- When the Hard Reset is done you have to press the Power button on the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Good job! You have successfully removed all personal data from your CROSSCALL Odyssey.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.