CUBOT C7+ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CUBOT C7+?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, you will have to press and hold the Power button for a while and then tap on the Power off option to switch it off.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power key until you can see the Robot image on your screen.
- At this point, tap on the Power button to open the Recovery Mode.
- On the following screen, use the Volume Down key to scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it with the Power button.
- In order to confirm your choice, you will need to select the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To restart your device, select the Reboot system now option in order to restart your phone.
- Awesome! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your CUBOT C7+.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.