CUBOT Note 20 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CUBOT Note 20 Pro?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if the CUBOT logo appears.
- Now use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose yes and from the menu press the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.