CUBOT One Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CUBOT One?
- If you want to perform Hard Reset, press and hold the Power button and tap on the Power off option to switch off your phone.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key and hold both of them until you can see the Android image.
- At this point, tap on the Power button to open the Recovery Mode.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using the Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To exit from here, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation CUBOT One.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.