CUBOT Power Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CUBOT Power?
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the CUBOT logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that use Volume buttons to select “yes” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.