CUBOT R15 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CUBOT R15?
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When you see the CUBOT logo release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- Then you should choose “yes” from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.