CUBOT X30 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CUBOT X30?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if the CUBOT logo shows up.
- Then use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select yes from the menu.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Perfect! All your data was deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.