DENVER SDQ-55044L Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DENVER SDQ-55044L?
- In the first step turn off your phone by holding Power button.
- Then hold down Power button and Volume up together.
- When you see Boot Mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Push Volume Up and Power button If the Andriod Robot logo shows up.
- After that select Wipe cache/factory reset option.
- Now confirm operation with Yes.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now.
- Good job! Your device has been password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.