DEXP A160 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP A160?
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see information about DEXP logo.
- When the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.