DEXP B340 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP B340?
- Begin with powering off the device using the Power button.
- Hold Volume Up and Power keys till you see DEXP logo.
- You are now in Recovery mode. from here select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power key.
- And now select “Yes” and press the Power button once.
- Once the proces finishes, select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.