DEXP Ixion ES950 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Ixion ES950?
- To perform this operation, you should turn your DEXP Ixion ES950 off by holding down Power Key for about 3 seconds.
- When your device turns off, hold down combiantion of keys Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- In the next menu, using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to select, you should select option Recovery Mode.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the displayed menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the next step you have to select option “Yes” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your DEXP Ixion ES950 will be restarted in a minute or so after this and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.