DEXP Ixion M250 Ferrum Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Ixion M250 Ferrum?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the Android logo appears.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select “yes” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.