DEXP Ixion M255 Pulse Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Ixion M255 Pulse?
- To perform Hard reset on you device you have to turn it off first. You can do that by clicking the Power off button.
- When your device is turned off you have to click nad hold Volume up button and Power button.
- When the menu pops up choose wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select
- confirm operation by selecting Yes.
- Choose Reboot system now.
- Your device is now restored to Factory settings.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.