DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic?
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the DEXP logo appears let go of all keys.
- Now press Volume Up and Power button when you see the Android Robot picture.
- In Recovery Mode select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.