DEXP Ursus N280i Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Ursus N280i?
- Start by holding the Power key for a few moments to switch off the device.
- Now push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key if the DEXP logo appears on the screen.
- When you see Recovery Mode let go of Volume Up.
- Then go to Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select Yes by using the same keys as before.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.