DEXP Ursus NS210 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Ursus NS210?
- FIrst of all, in order to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button. Once the Power menu appears, tap on the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Up button and then release the Power key once the logo appears. Keep holding the Volume button until you see the Android image on your screen.
- To open the Recovery Mode, press the Power button together with the Volume Up key.
- Next, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- At last, in order to begin the operation, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Good job! You’ve managed to perform the Hard Reset operation on your DEXP Ursus NS210.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.