DEXP Z355 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DEXP Z355?
- Hold Power button to start and then power it off.
- When the phone is off, hold the Power key + Volume down together till you see Dexp logo.
- At this point you may let go of the keys and should be located in Recovery mode. If by any chance the phone turns on normally, start from the beginning and use Volume down + Power button instead.
- Using Volume keys, select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm it with the Power button.
- Confirm your decision once more and wait for the process to wipe all personal data.
- Once this is finished, you will be done with Hard reset, so well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.