DIGMA Linx Atom 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Linx Atom 3G?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Press the Power key + Volume Up to open Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode choose “yes” and click the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.