DIGMA Linx Rage 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Linx Rage 4G?
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the Andorid Robot image appears let go of all keys.
- To open Recovery Mode press the Power button for a short while.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button once.
- After that select “yes” and click the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.