DIGMA Optima 1024N 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Optima 1024N 4G?
- Begin the process by holding the Power key and selecting Power off.
- Once the tablet powers off, hold Volume Down and Power key together.
- You’re now in Recovery mode, from here select “Wipe data/factory reset” using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with Power key.
- When more confirm your decision by selecting “Yes” and wait for the process to finish.
- Once android setup screen is visible, you will be finished with Hard reset, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.