DIGMA Optima 1315T 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Optima 1315T 4G?
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see information about Boot Mode.
- Use Volume Up to choose Recovery and press Volume Down to accept it.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step select “yes” and press the Power key once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job! During the whole process all your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.