DIGMA Plane 1700B 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Plane 1700B 4G?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset on your DIGMA Plane 1700B 4G, you should firstly turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your smartphone is off, you should hold down combiantion of keys Power Key + Volume Up to proceed with operation.
- In the following menu, you should select option Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate to it and Volume Down to select it.
- Form the next menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to select.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting “Yes — deleye all user data”.
- After data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your DIGMA Plane 1700B 4G will be restarted in a minute or so and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.