DIGMA Plane 7700B 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Plane 7700B 4G?
- At first, switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when DIGMA logo appears.
- If you see Android Robot logo, click Volume Up + Power buttons together to enter Recovery Mode.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Choose Yes — delete all user data with the Power key.
- After that process click Power button to select Reboot system now option.
- Wall done! Your mobile will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.