DIGMA Plane 8700B 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Plane 8700B 3G?
- If you want to perform hard reset operation, you have to switch off the device by holding the Power key.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When DIGMA logo pops up, let go of all buttons.
- Click Volume Up and Power key to enter Recovery Mode if you see Android Robot logo on the screen.
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Select Yes — delete all user data with the Power key.
- Now choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your files on your tablet were cleared so you have to install and customize your apps again.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.