DIGMA Vox S505 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Vox S505 3G?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the Andorid Robot picture.
- Press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In this mode navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose “yes”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- At last select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.