DIGMA Vox S507 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DIGMA Vox S507 4G?
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose “yes” from the menu and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.