DOOGEE S58 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DOOGEE S58 Pro?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys if you see information about the Boot Mode.
- Choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “Yes” from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.