DOOGEE S88 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DOOGEE S88 Pro?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds and choose Power off.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons if Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode select Recovery Mode. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that choose wipe data/factory data reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select Yes from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.