DOOPRO P4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DOOPRO P4?
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When DOOPRO logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- Here choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu select “yes” and accept it with the Power button.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.