DORO Liberto 820 Mini Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DORO Liberto 820 Mini?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your DORO Liberto 820 Mini, you should turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off, and then hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- In a few seconds menu will appear, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your DORO Liberto 820 Mini.
- Your phone will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.