DORO Liberto 825 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DORO Liberto 825?
- First, turn off your DORO Liberto 825. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button at the same time.
- After a few seconds, you should see the Recovery Menu on the screen. Use the Volume Up button and Volume Down button to move through the menu.
- Now scroll down and highlight Wipe data/Factory data reset, then press the Power button to confirm.
- Then select Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- After the process is complete, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Amazing work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.