DTC GT17 JUPITER Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DTC GT17 JUPITER?
- For the first thing, you should hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to turn your DTC GT17 JUPITER off.
- After it turns off completely, you should hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- Recovery Mode menu will appear, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for data wipe to complete, and after that select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your phone.
- After that your DTC GT17 JUPITER will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.