DTC GT5S ASTROID JUNIOR Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset DTC GT5S ASTROID JUNIOR?
- First of all, you have to turn your DTC GT5S ASTROID JUNIOR off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- After your device turns off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the following menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm whole operation.
- In a few seconds after that, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your DTC GT5S ASTROID JUNIOR will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.