E TEL Apollo Lake Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset E TEL Apollo Lake?
- At first push the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if you see a change on the screen.
- If the Android Robot picture appears click the Power key.
- Use Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click Volume Up.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and press Volume Up.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using Volume Up.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.