E TEL i10 Premier Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset E TEL i10 Premier?
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press the Power button.
- In this mode use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press Volume Up.
- Now select “yes” and confirm with Volume Up.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using Volume Up.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.