E TEL I5C Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset E TEL I5C?
- Don’t you know how to hard reset your E TEL I5C? This guide will show you. Firstly we should start from turning off our E TEL I5C using the Power button for a short while.
- After that, we need to press and push Volume Down and Power keys for 1-2 second.
- All right! Now, let go of all buttons, if you see E TEL logo on the screen.
- Okay, we’re in the boot menu. You can navigate using volume buttons and confirm using the power key here. Please, select “Wipe data and cache” using volume down key and press power button.
- In the next step, you should confirm your action choosing “Yes” key.
- In the last step just select “Reboot System now” if you launch the process.
- Perfect! You’ve hard reset your E TEL I5C! Wait for a few minutes and you can use your device. Sent this tutorial to your friends if it is helpful.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.