E TEL M4 Elegant Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset E TEL M4 Elegant?
- Let’s firstly turn off the device. Hold down Power button and choose Power off option.
- Then, start press and keep Power with Volume Up at the same time. Let go Power, when E TEL logo appears.
- After a while, Recovery mode will be on the screen. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power key for select. You need move to “wipe data/factory reset” option.
- Confirm the whole process by the “yes” position.
- Finally, when reset operation go end, use “reboot system now” to turn on the E TEL M4 Elegant.
- Excellent! Now, your smartphone will have fabric clear data.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.