ECHO Surf Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ECHO Surf?
- In the first step, you should hold down the Power Button for a few moments to turn off the Echo device.
- Afterward, push Volume Up + Power Rocker simultaneously until the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Now, you should navigate to Recovery Mode by using Volume Up button and confirm that by pressing Volume Down.
- Wait until the No Command android robot image pops up and then press once Power Button.
- In this mode, navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using Volume Buttons and to continue press Power Rocker.
- In order to confirm the whole operation you have to accept the “YES” option.
- Finally, when Reboot System Now is highlighted you should press Power Key to confirm that.
- Excellent, you bring back the default configuration on Echo Surf smartphone.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.