EDERTIX 707 Wonder 7″ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EDERTIX 707 Wonder 7″?
- If you want to perform this operation, your EDERTIX 707 Wonder 7″ must be turend off, so you should hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data”, in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for data to completely wipe, and after that select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- Your EDERTIX 707 Wonder 7″ will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.