EDERTIX E-77 Pleasure 7″ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset EDERTIX E-77 Pleasure 7″?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, your EDERTIX E-77 Pleasure 7″ must be turned off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to make it so.
- Wait till it’s completely turned off, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- In a few seconds after that, data wipe will be done, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your EDERTIX E-77 Pleasure 7″ will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.